Climbing at Turbo Climb
At Turbo Climb, climbing is open to anyone, any age, and any ability. Suitable for ages 4 – 84 years!
Our stunning venue located in Bansktown Sports Club next to Monkey Mania brings you fun climbing walls and challenges never imagined.
Forget your standard climbing walls… we bring you State of the art climbing walls you can try again and again!
You can race your mates on the SPEED WALLS… or for a completely different experience climb your way to the top of a Exploding volcano or climb the city sky line.
Our walls feature a Self-descending system, which will catch you if you fall and bring you back to Earth gently. No climbing buddy is needed!
Had enough? Made it to the top? Want to go up again? Just jump off, glide down, and start your next climb.
We take safety seriously, all climbers will need to sit through a short but sweet safety briefing session. All climbers are checked by our safety security before heading in to the arena.
How it Works
- Book a session either over the phone or in store. It is strongly recommended to book in advance, especially for weekends and school holidays.
- Every session runs for an hour climbing with an additional 15 minute safety and harnessing briefing before you start.
- Safety sessions start at quarter to the hour! Better to be early then late! eg 12.45pm
- Climbing commences on the hour eg 1.00pm
- Once you’re briefed and harnessed up – away you go.
- Just make sure you wear comfortable clothes and sports type shoes.